The awards season is almost coming to a close, with the Oscars just a few weeks away. But this isn’t about the Oscars at all. This is about ME! :)
The Liebster award is much like a tagging game, to introduce other bloggers to you netizens (that is, if someone is reading my blog… Ohoho!)
I would like to thank Nerissa, for bestowing this “award” to me and my blog! *beauty pageant wave*
The Liebster Awards Rules:
Share 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the awarder’s 11 questions.
Ask 11 questions of your own.
Nominate 11 bloggers.
ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME
1. It is no secret that I am a fan of Japanese music. But none of the super girl groups, please! None of those -48 girly girls (seriously, how many are there?! There’s AKB, SDN… Then there are still the Musumes! ). I am into music with soul, depth and feeling. A lot of Japanese artists can put a lot of emotion into their singing that it tends to affect the listener. Songs that, even if you can’t completely understand the lyrics, make you feel giddy or that can make you cry in the end – like this one!
2. I usually start something, get tired of doing it then end up full of regret by the end. That is why I need to “Get Out From the Shell”. ;) That was my story with the piano, the drums and dance, it’s a bit late to learn them all now. So hopefully this blogging thing will continue and grow.
3. I buy notebooks for “future use”. I have a lot of them piled in my room. The future seems still a bit far off. Trips to the bookstore should never include me going to the notebook section coz if I see something cute, I tend to buy them. Haha! I have no idea what I’ll be using them for… yet.
4. Panda love!!! Since my high school days, I have decided that the best animal in the world is the PANDA. I still consider it a bear, even if a friend says its a raccoon (Yes, I mean you, Alphonso!). How could not anyone love this furry black and white animal? You better watch the clip below. :3
5. I am a member of the Living Church of God. We’re a small group who upholds Biblical teachings and follows Original Christianity.
6. I have a penchant of keeping things that have “sentimental value”. From that crumpled map of the surrounding area of our hotel in Vietnam during a school trip to those white feathers from the L’Arc~en~Ciel concert I went to last year, it’s all there. I have a box full of “memories’… gathering dust. Haha! I can’t seem to throw them away!
7. Not careful… AT ALL. The more I try to take care of stuff, the more I tend to drop them (like my phone). Even bags and wallets don’t seem to last long in my possession. I refuse to have white wallets, bags and other items (even if I want them so bad) because in the end, they end up turning gray. 0.o But this year I took up the challenge of having the white Starbucks planner. Let’s see if it’s still white by the end of the year. :D
8. Been accused of being a lesbian… twice. I am just peeved by this. Boyish doesn’t always equal to being a lesbian. :P I lack the grace and finesse that a woman should have (maybe therefore #7), but that doesn’t tantamount that I am into women. Tch, please! Can’t a girl play/like sports anymore?
9. I am a girl! Duh? I am into make-up, heels and wedges: that’s what I meant. But I wear them according to where I go and who I’m meeting. In relation to #8, I’ve always worked in a kitchen. Do I have to wear make-up in the kitchen? People who I used to work with often get surprised at how girly I appear when I’m not working.
10. I have weird food habits. I can’t eat when a fish head is facing directly at me. It looks like it’s pleading me not to eat him/her. And do I have to mention that a fish head’s pretty ugly. :P Also when I’m eating bread, I can’t seem to eat the last bite. I always drop it on my plate. For this, I have no reason at all.
11. I had a hard time thinking about 11 facts about me. Maybe I don’t know myself that well… Or maybe I am not ready for the world (if they are reading) to know more about me. Being mysterious is sexy… NOT!
NERISSA’S ELEVEN QUESTIONS
- Brief or boxers? (and you have to choose even if you’re a girl) Broxers. :D I have no idea. :P
- Paste here the link, word, sentence, etc that you last copied, please? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63ExmhOk8g (So you want to watch it again, eh? XD )
- If an entity can be named after you, what would it be? A planet? Planet “Gabelle”… sounds nice doesn’t it? Or a racing team? :))
- What is that one thing you can never do without? Hmmm.. This one’s hard. Either my laptop or my phone (with charger, of course XD)
- When was the last time you cried? Les Miserables two weeks ago. I am blaming Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman!
- What’s the biggest prank you’ve played on someone? Prank? Prank? Hmmm…I don’t play too much pranks on people but I know I was in cahoots with someone else recently. I just can’t remember what. >.< Sorry, Nerissa.
- Which part of your body are you most insecure about? Skin, particularly the leg area. I’ve had a bout with eczema recently and it left some pretty awful blotches. So, temporarily no skirts (unless dark stockings are involved), shorts and even cropped pants for me. I now have a strict fashion diet. :P
- Name an output (be it an idea, a movie, a song, a story, etc) that you wish you could have done first? I wish I thought of brewing coffee. :D Haha! It would be so cool if I thought of toasting, grinding and brewing coffee beans. I’d have Starbucks under my feet. :D
- Can you fit your fist in your mouth? NO! :))) haha!
- At the end of Inception, was Cobb only dreaming or did he escape to reality? This is a tricky one and I hated that ending. I want to say that he’s still dreaming. My defense? Nothing. I just want him to keep on dreaming. :)
- What gives you pleasure but you’re not entirely proud of? Listening to boybands of the 90s. HAHA! I was a 90s kid, what can I say? But now when I look at them, I can’t believe how – in the Filipino colloquial term – “jologs” they were! Imagine me “getting down and moving it all around”. :D Listening to them is just pure nostalgia.
NOW, HERE ARE MY 11 QUESTIONS:
- What was your childhood dream?
- If you could pass a law, what would it be?
- If you could send a political figure to the moon (never to return) who would it be? :D
- What is your comfort food?
- What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
- If you would be given a gold medal for something, what would that something be?
- Coffee or tea?
- What was the longest period of time it took for you to finish a book?
- How many shoes do you have in your wardrobe?
- What is your favorite part of the meal (soup, salad, appetizer, main course, dessert)?
- If you could have a famous figure as a sibling, who would it be? :)
It is now my time to give this “highly coveted” award to (I don’t know a lot of bloggers so.. :P):
2. Random Venus
photo credits: flipinayweeblether.blogspot.com; littlemisslifestyle271.blogspot.com